4.7.08

LONDON (WHERE REALLY GOOD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH I DIDN'T PHOTOGRAPH IN TIME, SO HERE ARE THE BORING BITS)

So, I went to London for a couple of days. There was art, there were interesting people and all the usual fun urban stuff... but I didn't photograph it. That in itself is not so tragic, but the fact that I missed a wonderful opportunity to document a pigeon waking me up at 6am by flying into the room I was sleeping in is a bitter loss. So instead...

There's a weird industrial-container junk yard next to the Fox's biscuit factory just outside Preston (this picture actully misses off all the best bits), I really want to know what this place is.


Who would leave such lovely glasses behind?


In the absence of 'Pigeongate' (as a friend called it) this is my favourite image.


Which reminded me of this, which is not from London, but now is as good a time as any to post it.

No comments: